We believe the fundamental principles of conservative government must be observed in Person County. We urge every citizen to be aware of those issues that affects our lives, our property and freedoms and to become actively involved in promoted changes that will make our county a great place to live, work and raise our families.
- We resolve to be vigilant over our County government to ensure our Rights, Freedoms and Prosperity are maintained
- We resolve to review the decisions made by County officials to ensure they only benefit the public interest and implemented in the most efficient and effective manner
- We resolve to work with the governmental agencies, business groups and other organization in order to further job and business opportunities for the citizens of Person County
- We resolve to review the laws and regulations application to Person County and make sure they are impartially applied to all and do not restrict the Constitutional rights of citizens
- We resolve to review all issues that affect the environment and health of our fellow citizens that enable safe and productive lives for everyone
- We resolve to review our education facilities and curriculum to ensure that our citizens are prepared to meet the challenges of the future and to maintain and teach our history.
These are the basic duties citizens of Person County are responsible for in order to make Person County a better place. This Convention assigns the task to every Precinct to organize and define issues related to these topics and develop methods to address the problems we find. An additional task of building a communication structure among the
Precincts with the elected Officers of the Person County GOP is necessary for us to implement corrective measures.
WE ARE 'STEWARDS FOR FREEDOM IN PERSON' COUNTY
Approved March 7, 2020, at the Person County Convention.